When most people think about fun water sports they think of swimming, water polo, sailing, canoeing, snorkeling and so much more but what about water tubes? If you are familiar with towable water tubes then you know just how much fun they are not just for children but for adults alike. If you are not familiar with water tubing then that is fine as well because once you get on one, you will not want to come down.
Elevate your time in the water with the best towable tubes on the market! Let’s get started!
Best Towable Tubes for Everyone
We understand that there are plenty of companies that specialize in towable water tubing and while many of them are great, we chose to narrow down this list just so it will make it easier for you to decide on the best towable tube for you.
- The Airhead Mach – Best 3 Person Towable Airhead Tube, like the name implies, can comfortably and easily fit three people.
- The Airhead Mach – Best 3 Person Towable Airhead Tube is said to be the best towable tube in the market today and that is quite the title!
- Why? Well, one of the reasons is because of its design- the cockpit design helps the rider (or riders) from slipping off the tube while it is on the move. If you have ever flown off or slipped off a water tube then you will know that it is not only a bit embarrassing but it can also hurt quite a lot. Having a towable tube that helps prevent that is super helpful.
- The Airhead Mach – Best 3 Person Towable Airhead Tube is also safe to use with kids, in fact, according to the company, kids will fit nice and snug inside the MACH 3.
- The Airhead Mach – Best 3 Person Towable Airhead Tube guarantees to not leak and its tube is installed with six neoprene handles for safe, and secure ride.
- The PVC bladder and double-stitched nylon cover of the Airhead Mach – Best 3 Person Towable Airhead Tube ensures that this water tube is very durable, and if you take care of it, it can last you for many vacations.
- If you are interested in learning more about the Airhead Mach – Best 3 Person Towable Airhead Tube or you are interested in purchasing then Airhead Mach – Best 3 Person Towable Airhead Tube.
- Next on our list, we have the SportsStuff POPARAZZI!
- Towable tubes are supposed to be fun and with a name as fun as SportsStuff POPARAZZI!, it is hard to see where they can go wrong, right?
- The SportsStuff POPARAZZI! Has made it on our list because it is very versatile. The SportsStuff POPARAZZI! Is available in two different styles: the 2-person tow tube and the three-person tow tube.
- The SportsStuff POPARAZZI! Is also quite sturdy as its handles are packed with foams.
- The unique shape of the SportsStuff POPARAZZI! Also makes it stand out- the SportsStuff POPARAZZI! Is wing-shaped! This helps it guides across the water with less resistance and less drag.
- If you are interested in learning more about the SportsStuff POPARAZZI! Or if you are interested in purchasing the SportsStuff POPARAZZI!
- The Sportsstuff Super Mable is an amazing option if you are looking for a towable water inflatable tube with multiple riding options.
- The Sportsstuff Super Mable is also super versatile. For example, you can hook the front tow point if you are looking for a more chill and relax ride because it has an installed backrest. Or if you are looking for a bit of a more adventurous ride, then hook it on the rear tow point- if you do this way, you will get pulled “chariot style.”
- The Sportsstuff Super Mable is perfect because you are getting more for your money.
- This is also great if you tend to go on trips with both adults and children. The children can use the Sportsstuff Super Mable on the more lax mode while the adults can have a little bit more fun with it or vice versa.
- Coming up next is the Airhead G-Force Rider Towable Tube.
- The Airhead G-Force Rider Towable Tube is a fun towable tube because it has a fun and bright look.
- Despite its fun appearance, adults love the Airhead G-Force Rider Towable Tube just as much as kids do. If you are a thrill-seeker then you should check out the Airhead G-Force Rider Towable Tube.
- The open top side design for the Airhead G-Force Rider Towable Tube is the best to get a good splash going.
- Fun fact: Airhead is one of the biggest brands that is owned by a company called KwiK Tek. KwiK Tek is known for their watersports equipment since they have been manufacturing water sports equipment for over 20 years! If that should tell you anything, it is that these people know a thing or two about water sports so you can trust them.
- Customers love the Airhead G-Force Rider Towable Tube because they trust the company. They know that they can count on the company to produce the best and the safest water sports equipment in the world.
- If you are interested in learning more about the Airhead G-Force Rider Towable Tube or if you are interested in purchasing the Airhead G-Force Rider Towable Tube, please click here.
The WOW World of Watersports Bingo Inflatable Towable Tube is the perfect towable tube if you often boat with children.
This is because the WOW World of Watersports Bingo Inflatable Towable Tube has a backrest that is great for kids.
- The WOW World of Watersports Bingo Inflatable Towable Tube is great for both adults and kids but what makes it even better is the fact that younger kids do not have to feel left out.
- As you may know, there are many different towable tubes on the market but to bring two or three different tubes for a small group could be quite excessive. That is why having towable tubes such as the WOW World of Watersports Bingo Inflatable Towable Tube is so great because it can be used by everyone.
- If you are interested in learning more about the WOW World of Watersports Bingo Inflatable Towable Tube or if you are interested in purchasing the WOW World of Watersports Bingo Inflatable Towable Tube, please click here.
Even if you do not own a towable boat tube and you mostly chose to rent, it is still good to be familiar with these different boat tube companies.
That way when you do go to the rental shop, you will have an idea of what you want and you do not need to rely on the workers there.
Also, if there is the off chance that the worker is new or he or she may not know much about boat tubes in general, then you can rely on this knowledge to pick the best boat tube.
Please note that prices may vary depending on when you buy a certain water tube, if there is a promotion going on or if the tube itself has gone through a price increase.
Safety 101 | How to Have Fun While Being Safe
While tubing in the water is super fun and overall quite safe, it does not mean that there have not been accidents that have occurred due to negligence either from the parents or from the individuals themselves.
With that said, accidents do happen no matter how careful you are so do not spend the entire time waiting for something bad to happen. Instead, just be well aware of your surroundings.
Do your best to find secluded areas that way you will not only ensure that there will be more than enough space for you and your party but it also helps prevent accidents from occurring due to many boats (and people) being nearby.
Here are some more helpful tips to keep you, your family, and your friends safe while you are water tubing.
● Tip #1: Use the Right Ropes
- While it might be tempting to buy any old rope (especially if it is cheap) and bring it with you while you go tubing, it is important to use a quality rope.
- If you think about it, that rope is the only thing connecting you to the boat. If it breaks then so does your connection to the boat.
- This is not only dangerous for you but also for those around you.
● Tip #2: Always Check Your Tubes Beforehand
- Even if the tube looks firm and ready to go, it might not be the case.
- Before you dive into the water, make sure to thoroughly inspect the tube beforehand for any tears or rips.
- Sometimes the puncture is so small that you might not notice it until you are out in the water.
- If you are going with small children, this is especially important to remember. For the best results, you should fully inflate your tube about an hour before heading out in the water just to see if there are any leaks. Remember, better safe than sorry!
● Tip #3: Always Wear Your Life Jacket (Always!)
- This next step is so important and it is one that most people tend to ignore. Most people think that they are great swimmers and do not need a life vest. Or they think that life vests are only for small children or those who cannot swim.
- However, wearing a life jacket has nothing to do with your ability to swim well or not at all. It is however an attest to how important you care about your safety.
- The term life jacket should not be taken lightly because there could be moments where it is life or death.
- A life jacket takes seconds to put on but when you need it, you are going to be so glad that you have it.
● Tip #4: Tube with an On-Board Spotter For Extra Safety
- If you think you do not need someone to spot you, then you should reconsider.
- The driver of the boat is focused on steering the boat to avoid other boats and well…to simply drive in general.
- He or she cannot turn around every second to make sure those on the tube are safe so if something does happen, he or she might not be fast enough to prevent it.
- Having a designated spotter is super important because it will ensure that those in the tube are doing fine and the driver does not need to be distracted which is also quite dangerous.
The Final Say
Towable water tubes are super fun and a unique way to involve everyone in the fun. A small group can go in the water tubes while the others cheer on the boat.
The best part is, it is fun that the entire family can enjoy since water tubes come in many different sizes and shapes. There will be some that will fit a child and others that can accommodate a full-grown adult.
As always with any sport, be sure to be aware of your surroundings, especially if you are water tubing in a somewhat congested area. Make sure that you put some distance between your party and those around you. This is especially crucial if you are traveling with young children.
We hope that you found some great towable boat tube options and that you will give one of these options a try. If there is someone you know who is also looking into buying a new boat tube, then be sure to send him or her this article.