Boston Whaler 230 Vantage | Boat Review
In this episode of Best Boat Report, we take a tour of the new Boston Whaler 230 Vantage.
The Boston Whaler 230 Vantage is what’s known as a dual console boat. Dual console boats were made popular by ski boats on lakes for their full family seating and this design has made its way into the saltwater and coastal boating communities too.
In my opinion, the dual console layout offers tremendous benefits for a family that likes boating, fishing, and family fun.
Here’s what Boston Whaler says about their 230 Vantage dual console model:
Follow the status quo and you won’t earn the National Marine Manufacturers Association’s Innovation Award; but challenge the status quo and awards may come your way…especially if you do it well. The dual-console 230 Vantage® received the Innovation Award for expanding the possibilities capable in a 23-foot boat. For starters, seating is top-notch, and it delivers incredible comfort and rugged luxury with impressive power and capability so every crew can journey longer and farther in comfort, with Whaler confidence that goes to the core.
- Spacious bow seating area accommodates an optional stowable table.
- Like the smooth-riding hull, the crisp console is all about confident control.
- Port seating adjusts readily to your needs and stows plenty of gear.
- Next-level aft seating stows seamlessly to expand a large cockpit area for fishing or entertaining.
- Optional Fishing Package includes a 14-gallon livewell, fishing station, raw-water washdown, transom-mounted rod holders and more.
- Comfortable head featuring a molded sink with drain and lockable entry door.
Today’s tour of the Boston Whaler 230 Vantage is provided by Chris Hoenig with Marine Max Wrightsville.
Chris provided a great tour for us, and I think you would enjoy working with Chris if you are in the market for a new or used boat.
If you would like to speak with Chris, his contact information is as follows: