Backup Offers welcome.
email: [email protected]
Boat Location: Morehead City, NC
Engines: 2014 Fly-by-wire 175 Suzuki Engines.
Hull: 2004 Hull restored in 2014 – (See highlights below)
Key Features: New Folding Chairs w/ Leaning Post (2020), Power Windlass, Outriggers, Garmin 200 VHF (2019), Garmin 94SV (2019), LED Light Bar, LED Underwater lights, JL Audio Speakers and Tower Speakers plus amplifier, boat cover for storage, walk-in head, great storage, multiple fish boxes, live well and more. The boat has front and side curtains, but they need to be replaced. If I keep the boat, this will be my next upgrade.
Trailer: Trailer is included. However, it has not been used except to transport the boat from Florida to North Carolina when the boat was purchased. It has been in storage the entire time since we keep the boat at a marina.
- 2014 Suzuki Fly by wire 175hp four strokes
- new steering lines, new helm, new uflex steering cylinders (2014)
- rigid industries LED lightbar
- eisenglass enclosure (3 side) (needs to be replaced)
- magic tilt trailer – hubs, tires and brakes 2014 (has not been on the road since 2016)
- led cockpit lights, led spreaders
- raw water washdown (2014)
- freshwater washdown (2014)
- quick windlass with new anchor line (2014)
- garmin 94sv (2019)
- boat has sirius satellite weather antenna (garmin)
- garmin 740c
- garmin gmi fuel management
- taco outrigger mounts w/ 15′ poles
- 6 speaker JL audio stereo with aux port.
- cushions in good shape
- 3 new Interstate marine batteries 2019 (Added 3rd battery setup for max safety)
- hard top
- electronic box
- garmin vhf
- marine head with holding tank (pump out)
- 6 rod holders
- one livewell in rear and one large fish box
- permatrims (awesome add!)
- garelick dive ladder
- boat runs 2.3-2.4 mpg at 27-29 mph (213.9 kt) and 4050 rpm with a fair load on her (see photos)
- 1.2 mph at 44.9 mph (38.8 kt) and 6100 rpm (see photos)